Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A lot has happened lately. I've never been happier to see one dash on anything before. I feel kinda better, but through it all, it has helped to reinforce my point that workin' in a team can be a bitch. As long as there is more than one mind, things will go off track.

I had a camp, a high profile mass and many many problems all perched on my shoulder. The camp was great, really great. For once in my life I felt useful. For once in my life I felt there was use for me exsistence. For once.

But alas, it was too good to be true didn't have it for long. I screwed up a lot last week. Made me feel even more shitty.

It's gonna be 5 months tomorrow. I'm happy, really happy that you can love me for this long. Thank you for lovin' me. Thank you for being there when I was scared. Thank you for being there for me.

But I can't depend on you forever. I can't even support myself let alone a family. To you, I would only be a burden.

" Something foolish happens, and you'll see.
In the middle of it all there's me.
But I will love you all my life. "
My mei is my mei and my girl is my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home