Sunday, November 06, 2005

FORGETFUL MANDY
At our usual lecture place,
was where I first saw your pretty face.
You added me on Friendster by some way,
and we were dating the very next day.
Forgetful Mandy,
likes it when I buy her cotton candy.
I used to trick you into calling me late at night so we would chat,
buy my favourite time was when we called our stats lecturer a very big cat.
I always treat her when we go out to eat,
I even remember the time we had Japanese and I had to take my shoes of my feet.
Forgetful Mandy,
went to the beach and got all sandy.
And I still love her so,
and I'll never let her go.
Even while I'm singing this song,
She's wishing I looked better all along.
Forgetful Mandy,
whose kisses are so damn dandy.
How 'bout another big kiss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home