Monday, October 24, 2005

Yesterday was my 4 month anni with my button mushroom (don't ask me why she's my button mushroom). I got her what I call a half jacket. It's red with white stripes somewhere. She thought it was too small but it was perfect! It caught many jealous stares when we were walkin' down Orchard. We watched Transporter 2 but we had to go somewhere durin' the show. I had a great time with her!

My dad's uncle (my granduncle), is called Joe. However, Joe was adopted. Joe married Millis Galistion. Millis has a sister, Telma Galiston. Telma is married to Peter. Peter is my peternal grandmother's sister. Milis married a seond time and had another son Douglas Moralis. My dad has 3 aunties who were adopted. My Dad's step mother, had a son, Marshal from her previous marriage, my father's father, and my dad's step mother, are cousins!

My goodness, my parents are related to each other! The Smiths and Galistons both lived on Tessensohn Road. Everyone I know has lived on Tessenshohn Road, except the Tessensohns, they lived in Toa Payoh. Everything else, is just plain wierd.

And these are the days of our lives.....

I know, I'm shocked as you are, my folks are 3rd cousins.

Anyway, on a lighter note, yesterday was also Matt's birthday party. Chicken wing was there.

When he arrived, it was like national day, the bat (my grandmother), erupted from her sit and started runnin' around the house like Mr. Bean on christmas morning. Marie, went down to buy some food but she wasn't back, the bat started makin' noise that Marie was takin' too long and that Shannon was hungry.

There wasn't any food there so I was munchin' on whatever was on the table, I was shovin' Bak Kuas and tolberones down my throat. Then Chicken Wing's mother came with some wierd thing she made, I knew no one would eat it so I attacked the plate it was in. When the bat saw that, she panicked, 'coz her precious Shannon wouldn't have anything. She literally snatchd the plate away from me, givin' some excuse that other peole wanted to eat it. Then she took like a handful and tried to shove it in chicken wing's hands. Chicken wing didn't want it. She was so afraid Chicken wing would die of hunger, when he just ate like 2 hrs ago. The plate of wierd things sat on the table and noone ate it. In the end, Chicken wing's mother had to take it home. Things screwed up because of the bat again.

Later on, when we were eatin' she was complainin' my folks who jus arrived 'bout me. CW (Chicken wing)'s mum was on my side, she was arguin' with the bat that I was hungry. Then my folks started scoldin' me 'coz the bat blew the story out of propotion. She told the story like I even ate the plate. I was starvin' but my father convienantly spoiled my mood for food. I ended up feelin' hungry the whole night. There was so much food, bu tthen again, all went to waste. 'Coz of who? Let's all say it together, "the bat!".

Then it was cake time, I ate a piece 'coz it was Matt's cake. I was sittin' near the telephone mindin' my own bussiness and eatin'. CW was sittin' at the table a few feet infront of me, I wanted to tell him something so I tapped him on the back. He thought I was rubbin' something on his back so he squealed like a bitch. The entire house turned and looked at me like I stabbed him in cold blood, the bat was like runnin' from the kitchen, when the rest realised he was just a scared little whimp, the bat started questionin' him, "Shannon, what did he do to you? Tell me, don't keep quiet!".

Ka-Ni-Na-Bu-Chao-Chi-Bai

Would I really do anything to hurt him? In public? Of course not, I've a brain.

I retreated back to my lair at the telephone like a beaten dog returnin' to lick his wounds. Mumblin' vulgarities under my breath, and I had just attended church earlier in the evenin'

Then Matt and I went to do our usual stuff of Raw Dealin'. I bought so many cards from him. I'm almost completein' my deck.

They asked us to go buy ice from the coffeeshop downstairs. CW wanted to come but I was still fumin' at him so I said I'm not gonna be responsible if a dog chews his head off.

He sulked and sat in the chair. When we returned we were sittin' outside, 'coz some football match was goin' on. CW was in the room 'coz he thought we were goin' back in. Then her knew that we were not friendin' him so he was all quiet, then his mum thought he had a fever, guess who came to the rescue? Yes, the bat. But she was more of a liability.

Matt and I went back in to play a little more before the door was closed, yes, CW was tryin' to coax us into a real life match. So Matt decided to throw him halfway across the room, bend him in submissions, break him in high risks and just hurt him with strikes. Don't think of if it as two boys beating up a young kid. He throws some nasty punches too! The worst and the funniest of all is his armpit blow. Damn it hurts, and tickles too! He's like a mexican jumpin' bean, doin' drop kicks and leg drops, sprinkled with the occasional low blow! Matt's more of a submission guy. I just go for brute force, usually beatin' them both with DDTs and neckbreakers.

CW low blowed Matt and was just jumpin' on him, so after awhile CW got tired so he tried to go for the pin, I was the ref at that time. So not wantin' him to win, I came in with a Juke 'n' jive , planted him on top of Matt, then jumpin; on then both. That was dumb, 'coz the chicken wing stuck his leg up and caugth me squarelyin the jaw, dislocatin' my entire face.

CW was caught in Matt's tight Figure 4 leg lock, he was screamin' in pain, then. I later was caught in CW's Walls of Jericho, but in the end, both of them got a clothesline from hell and collapsed in pain, I just felt like lyin' down. CW's mum came in at that moment, so we knew we were in trouble. We cleaned everything up and pretened to be sittin' on the floor playin' cards.

CW went back early, I just sat down with Matt and the rest of my wierd family and talked the night away. Got home at like 3 plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home