Tuesday, September 06, 2005

War Journal Day-4

Went Sentosa today! Had a lot of fun! Julia, Kayly, Abel, Ronald, Tat and my baby were there. I bumped into too many people today! Met Grace at the station, the it was Bull in Harbour Front shoppin' centre. Met Ema at Starbucks and Ralph back at the station. Met Aileen, Chang's friend at the Bus station. Met Kulaa too!

We did a lot of crap man! Burried Tat in sand, Kayaked, swam, talked. Volleyball was fun, beat the crap put of the girls, some mats came to play too. Later on we had ice cream at New Zealand. Really nice! Yum! Yum!

I bought some Chicken at a bar and it wasn't worth my $16 bucks at all! Fuckin' waste! Now I'm broke.

Mandy sent me home but she had a tummyache at Admiralty. I feel so bad draggin' her halfway around Singapore when she could have been at home. I'm sorry baby.

Watched Passenger 57 just now. Really shagged. Gonna sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home