Sunday, August 28, 2005

Clone Wars Day-92

Sometimes the weirdest combinations work in the most delicious ways. Of course, sometimes they're just gross. The two of you are the equivalent of Elvis's favorite fried peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich now -- two great tastes that may or may not go great together (though frying something usually helps). Moreover, one of you may be feeling more grounded (that would be our friend peanut butter), while the other one's a little, well, bananas. All you can really do is taste for yourselves.

That was Mandy and my joint horoscope on Friendster! Ha Ha Ha

Had a really nice talk with my baby last night! Ha Ha Ha So many places, so little time!
Things to get: Ice Cream!
Places to go: NYP Forum
Junction 8
Cathay Causeway Point
Wisma Atria
Toa Payoh Library
Esplanade
Cineleisure

The list goes on.....

Hmm Mandy and I decided to make a list of stuff we wanna buy or things we wanna do, so here it goes.

1) Get a cap, maybe a black or red baseball cap or a green trucker cap.
2) Go to the beach and just laze around.
3) Go for a picnic.
4) Watch The Longest Yard.
5) Eat a pizza.
6) Eat a Subway sandwich.
7) Watch The Punisher.
8)Get a remote controlled toy car.
9) Get Mandy over for a day or two for some Xboxin'.
10) Spend as mush time as I can with her.
I watched The Godfather on my com just now. Nice show, I won't recommend it to others 'cos there's a lot of dialouge in it, but that's what makes it one of the best films ever made.
Gonna rot at home till next week.
I decided to strike off the turntables from my wish list. It was supposed to be a real wish list, not a dream one. Let's face the facts, I'll never be a professional mixer. I don't have the time. I'm not that good either. Life ain't a movie where everything goes splendid and every problem can be solved. Music doesn't pop out of nowehere when you dance in the moonlight. Oh what would life be if it was a movie! Like the leading lady running up to you when you enter the room and just collapsing in your arms.
Oh the leading lady in your life. Will you ever find her, and if you did, will she stay? I've found mine. I'm on cloud nine right now. I'm livin' the love life I always dreamed of. The only thing is, it's better then how I thought it would be. Does she come with an expiration date? Do I have to return her like a borrowed DVD? I wanna keep her. I love her. I couldn't handle it when she left me for just 2 days. How am I goin' to handle forever if she does?
She's all I ever dreamt of, she's all I ever wanted.
I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home