Thursday, August 18, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 82
Today ain't a good day.
1) I woke up late.
2) I made Mandy wait for me at the station.
3) I had to rush through my bathe.
4) I didn't have breakfast.
5) I ran down, as I was boarding the bus I realised I left my wallet at home.
6) My mum shouted at me because I left my wallet at home.
7) I had to stand for the entire journey from Admiralty to YCK.
8) I came in class late.
9) I made Mandy angry when I bluffed her 'bout me gettin' a new phone.
10) Sharon made me mad when she implied I was playin' with Mandy's heart.
11) Then it started in my mind that Sharon might be feedin' Mandy with lies.
12) I couldn't concerntrate during class.
13) Then the thought that I came in class with Fatin got me thinkin' 'bout something that just broke my heart.
14) Mandy ran out of class without telling me.
15) She was actin' strange around me, as if she didn't want me there.
16) She didn't want to keep the ring.
17) It rained and I had to take a train to Woodlands instead.
18) I almost slipped while coming in the house.
19) I knocked my leg against the door.
20) I couldn't sleep well.
21) Dinner tasted funny.
22) I'm worryin' bout her more than I usually do.
Today is a day I really want to forget. I'm so afraid. My exams are next week. I haven't finished my revision. I'm seein' things I never knew existed. Everything seems to new to me. I was so scared last night that I just studied. I studied all night until I started to sweat. I couldn't sleep after that 'coz my eyes and my heart was hurting.
I don't want to lose her. Not now, not later. Damn you Sharon for messing with my mind! Why does it all come one after another? When I'm rid of one, a new one springs out. Problems are the only things exhaustible.
I'm beat. I'm down. I can't take anymore. She wouldn't even look at me today. No smiles, no laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home