Monday, August 20, 2007

To the brainless girl and who claims she doesn't read my blog

Once again you have proven to me that girls have no brains.

Please do not msg me sayin that you're sorry if you hurt my feelings, 'coz first of all this makes me think that you have done something bad and your guilt is killing you.

Please do not then reply me with stupid replies like; "You also did it so why can't I?"
Like I said earlier on, please remembe what happened that night.

Please do not then ask me to call you so you can summarize everything once again and have to wait foe me to point it out to you that you are brainless and it took you like 4 months plus to realise you still have feelings for me. and even after this notification was so fuckin' clear to you, you still did it knowin' full well how you felt. Thus I can only conlude that you are brainless and selfish and obnoxious and petty and very very childish.

"I have nothing more to say." Then put the phone down and don't get angry when I do.

If a child is brainless or turns out to be slow, blame the mother, it's in the female genes that makes your kids brainless, if it's a girl, then she's got her own and her mum's stupidity.

Word out 'esse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home