Saturday, August 18, 2007

I should have seen it in your name

Stupid feelings make you listen to stupid songs. Stupid songs for stupid occasions. Stupid occasions with stupid people. Stupid people give you stupid feelings and it goes on and on.

Of all the songs I have chosen, please tell me which is the worst of all for havin' an emo mood?

1) Again- Lenny Kravitz
2) You're Beautiful- James Blunt
3) Best Of You- Foo Fighters
4) 6 Months 8 Days 12 Hours- Brian McKnight
5) Beautiful Girls- JoJo
6) When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne
7) Lovestone- Justin Timberlake
8) That's What She Said- Backstreet Boys
9) Last Beautiful Girl- Matchbox Twenty
10) Shake It Off- Mariah Carey
11) Girl- Paul Wall
12) Fuck It- Eamon
13) I'm All About You- Aaron Carter
14) Best I Ever Had- Vertical Horizon
15) Can't Let Go- Landon Pigg

Fuckin' stupid songs on my MP3.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, the Bartushock said...

omg lee, you are a homosexual! jeez and all the while, i thought you were just a lil soft... lol just kiddin mate...

cheers,
jesus christ

1:17 AM  
Blogger Chupac said...

I am no homo, just emo.

butt-o-shock

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home