Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Series of Suplexes

Schools (Other):
****

Occupation:
Student

Companies:
**** ****'s care centre

Hobbies and Interests:
To make my baby happy n give Her the best, soccer, waiting for my baby **** ****(we broke up)

Favorite Books:
don read much haha

Favorite Movies:
too many until i donno

Favorite Music:
even more ^o^

Favorite TV Shows:
Anything lomantic

About Me:
my arr im 16 now and i love my baby and she so cute and i love her so much. i have some close,good and juz franz haha here hey are edmund fat as ever ^@^

Who I Want to Meet:
anyone tat is frenly n nice so add me if u wan


Seriously, why do people like this exist in the world? Dunch they noe tat they r veri de irritatin' when they oll tolk liike dhish.

You need a dictionary to fall on your fuckin' head. Like Matthew said, did you all got a series of suplexes when you were young? I really don't know why men do stupid things beause of women. I just did something stupid which I said I'd never do again, But I went against my own sayings, for what? For a girl.

When a man, loves a woman, she can do no wrong, turn his back on his bestfriend, if he does her wrong.

I played soccer like I never played before, I saved goals I never knew I could, but hey! I still suck and let in embarrasing goals. I'm David 'calamity' James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home