Sunday, October 01, 2006

I need a life

I don't know why but I always feel like I did something wrong when I'm stonin' during holidays. I always get that feeling I get when I used to be naughty when I was young. The feeling you get when you know you're gonna get whacked when you go home.

I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up in talkin' to Jacob and his darling and Geraldine. Man, I really need to get a life. Was so hungry that I cooked up frozen ham. You don't actually have to thaw the meat, just scrap off the ice and throw it in the oven. Spread a little garlic on it and threw it back in. Ping! Not gourmet but acceptable.

Had pizza this morning. Watched CSI then CSI: NY then CSI: Miami. Yes it's CSI Supreme Sunday! Watched Tears of the Sun after that.

What's more wierd is that my mum cooked dinner. It's been I don't know how long since she cooked. I could barely remember the taste of rice cooked in our rice cooker.

When's my IMF pay comin' in?

Oh ya, Liverfools lost! 2-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home