Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Today I went for had my stats tests and I only revised like for one question. That's like one chapter down for the exams. I thought there was an Access test today but there wasn't so I sat down in class for nothing. Watchd Silent Hill again, it's not that nice without sound.

Let us all thank Mandy for burning my ICA CD so late at night. Mandy Seet Wenxi, you're the best!

Bought a box from her which I wil fix later on and put a surprise in for her. Went for management lecture today, quite fun acutally. Played outside with Jerald and the gang, Elvis is damn shy lah! Kenneth got his dick violated again like always.

Went to walk walk at Bishan which later escalated to town. Watched Nacho Libre, fuckin' funny. Maybe I should be a wrestling priest? Yes I know I'm scrawny and I know like 10% of my faith so both's out.

Later had jap for dinner. Now this is where the story gets crappy. We were lookin' for what to eat when Jerald saw this girl sitting down somewhere. Then when we got our seats, the girl walked pass us and kept lookin' at our direction. When we went up to the toy store, we saw her again, and she kept lookin' at us alot. So he wanted to get hr number but was too shy so we decided to write his number down on the ticket stub and pass it to her because her mum was there. We kinda missed the chance so we went home. Guess what? We saw hr at the underpass. Jerald was too shy so I walked up and said, "Hi can my friend give you his number?" You know what happened?

She gave me this stupid wave and walked on, Jerald and I were like, woa. Damn fucked lah. So we derived a name for her, Bitchy Blue, 'coz she was wearin' a damn nice blue skirt.

We were bitchin' about it the whole ride home. I kind feel bad, like I let him down 'coz I was the one to pursuade him to get the number but I couldn't deliver, damn bitchy blue! Doesn't make sense, why look at him and take your phone out when he's near and then wave us off? He thought it was fate meeting her 3 times in a row.

Fuck fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home