Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some jackass, went to tag on Gwen's blog using my name. Now, everyone knows the first letter of my tag name will be in caps! So I'm, not gonna put names, but makin' a 'wild guess'..... Basically this person is a dumbass and can't cover up his tracks.

Had a funny dream last night. I was being chased my soldiers and I killed some and stole their guns. I can't really remember all of it but I remember one part. I ran down a flight of stairs and saw Abel and some other people sitting down on a wooden bench. Then we started killing the soldiers when they were running towards this old wooden house.

On Tuesday I had another wierd dream. I was in a home for kids and they were training us. One training was to cary this 5 kg bag, and everytime I tried to, I kept falling backwards. Then a new kid came and became a doll and another kid was gonna rule the world with it. Okay wierd.

Exam period, Econs down, 3 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home