Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm back from Mustard Seed Camp, I must say, I had lots fo fun, although the food was bad and the sessions were snooze inducing, I really enjoyed it a lot.

There was one part where we had a creative writing session, we were shown this picture of kids playin' on a merry-go-round and we were told to write whatever comes to our mind, thi sis what I wrote.

"The kids were playing wildly like there was no tomorrow. It was already dark but the kept on playing. The sun had set and it was time for dinner, but they kepy on playing. It was dark and for some reason the lamposts were dimly lit. The shaking of leaves abruptly erupted when the clown jumped out from the bushes, followed by another, and another. The kids screamed and ran for help. The clowns pounced on the little kids, like bloodthirsty dogs set loose on an intruder. They gagged the kids before beating them senless. They dragged the bloodied bodies back into the bushes were freshly dug graves awaited their new owners. The figures stood there, now with the moonlight shinning down, I could see their faces clearly....."
I did some drawin' too but it'l take some time before I upload the pictures. After camp, I met up with Mandy to do my christmas shoppin. We caught Saw II. Although it was really gruesome, it was quite okay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home