Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm really angry! Kaninabu! Why do people always park their cars and block passage ways? Drivers who do this deserve a big scratch across their cars! Bloody hell! I mean I can squeeze trhought those small spaces they're so kind to leave behind but what about people on wheelchairs, or parents with prams? So I was walkin' and cursin' at the car that was parked just to piss me off. As I walked away, this aunty came and was pushin' this trolley with metal poles on it. Then she had to squeeze through the small space, I could here the metal poles collidin' with the car. I was so happy that justice was served there and then!

People, if you want the lift to come up to your level to bring you down, just press the down button. Technology is much more sophisticated than that mouse runnin' the wheel in your head to power your tiny brain. When I ask why thise idiots do it, they say they do it to bring the lift up! What the fuck?

Point number three. When you take the subway, please don't lean on the grabpole. Think slowly, why is it called a grabpole? 'Coz it's for grabbin' not leanin'! Zainal brought this matter up on his blog! Kudos to him on that! At least I have another friend who is intelligent! People, come over to the intelligent side yeah? Stop playin' with those low intellect fools.

If you're waitin' for the lift, please don't stand right in front of it just so you can rush in. Lifts can't run away, they just go up and down. I just love it when they have to move aside 'coz there's someone in it with a bicycle who wants to come out. Also, they paint yellow lines on the MRT floors for you to STAND BEHIND IT! Not on it, or infront of it, BEHIND IT. Relax, the train doors don't close after 5 seconds. You do have time to stroll in. If you do see an elderly person with no place to sit, get off your lard ass and offer up your seat. Don't sit there and pretend to sleep. It's obvious you're pretendin'.

Please I beg of you, don't dig your noses in public. It's just wrong. You should be fined for that.

You know how aunties just love to stand in the middle of the walkways and gossip? I believe they have no houses to this is in. So if you see a bunch of aunties standin' around yappin', pity them and hand then a two dollar note, these are the homeless of Singapore. We need to get them off the streets.

For those who cuts queues at hawker centres, you should be dragged outside and beaten silly with chairs. Why do aunties and apeks love to cut my line? Just because I'm dark and you think I can't speak chinese? I always scold or stare at those bastards who cut my line. Don't let these people deprive you of your food or spoil you meal! Speak out! Fuck them upside down! Those who cut queues, stop it!

For those people who type in alternate caps lIkE tHIs, it's not cute, it's irritatin' so stop it. Others can't really spell properly, 'coz they "lurb" their boyfriends too much or they have a lousy "lyfe". Where "but then" becomes "budden", "of" becomes "ufh" and "you" becomes "eu". You guys need a dictionary, fast! Maybe learn your ABCs again while you're at it.

I'm partly angry 'coz they cancelled my trial viewin' of the Cable channels we didn't buy. So that means no more Samurai Jack! Boo Hoo Hoo

I'm also angry 'coz I can't seem to teach myself to play the guitar. My dad's guitar has a string missin' . I downloaded some software that would teach me but it just goes too fast and it's so not clear. I downloaded guitar tabs and it's kinda complicated for someone who has never played a guitar before.

Headache! The thing, Warcraft, tattoo, skateboard or just save? Headache headache headache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home