Saturday, October 01, 2005

I just got grounded for a month. I'm just so sad. Can't see my baby for one whole month, unless she comes over or I sneak around.

Mandy said something to me that made me feel different, not uneasy or something bad. She was tellin' me of some of the guys who hit on her. Then I realised that she's always gettin' hot on by deadbeat losers. Then she said that I was the first "decent" guy that she dated. That made me feel like I should cherish her even more. Not that I don't cherish her a lot, but I just wanna treat her even better. It makes me not want to lose her even more.

Baby, I miss havin' my arms around you. I miss havin' to cover your mouth everytime you yawn. I miss your beautiful hair. I miss your voice. I miss your voice.

The class outing's tomorrow. Oops! Can't make it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home