Monday, March 21, 2011

inception bodoh!

Fuckin' wierd dream last night... Dreamt that Mandy was my girlfriend, then when she tried to have sex with me I couldn't coz i still missed Joy, then I sort of woke up from that dream, to a table with dudes sittin all around, then i tried to remember, eh how come I'm with mandy and not joy, then i tried to remember how I broke up with joy and realised I couldn't remember so I took it as a dream. Then I went back to my old camp to buy sambal fried rice with sausage, hashbrown and egg for $3.80. When I was goin there, I took a wrong turn and ended up goin somewhere else. Asked the passing troops and they said that's sentosa so just turn right here. Couldn't recall ordering the food but I remember I came back with it. i ate mine, it was so fuckin' nice I ate zack's one. Then kelston came and ate his and we shared the fourth packet. Then i woke up to my phone ringing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home