Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's my party and I can be a jackass if I want to

I think girls shouldn't buy handbags that match their shoes. I think they should buy handbags to match their boyfriends 'coz it's always the boyfriend who ends up carryin' them.

I got a gasmask from Rachel Siah RuiQi and I love it. DBL O last weekend was great. Kudos to those who turned up and two middle fingers for those who didn't. Thanks to those who messaged me though.

Had a nice time today at Pasir Ris park. Had Ninja Turtle blueberry cheesecake, potato pie, salmon sausages, spicy chicken satay, jelly and fondue. I know you mustbe thinkin' who has fondue at the beach?

Well, I do bitch. It's my birthday and I can be a jackass if I want to!

Back into the warhammer phase again.

Quote of the week. " Our arrows, will block out the sun! Then we will fight in the shade!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home