Monday, March 10, 2008

10'000BC

"You got nice eyes, Hi I'm lee."
"Cheers to you!"
"What are you up to this weekend?"
"preparing for the new year ;)"
"Same here, you studying?"
"yes...i'm from singapore poly. urself?"
"Kinda done with nyp... I'm waiting for NS now...."
"So how was the holidays for you?"
"haha. i hate schl in general. rawrr!"
"School's good for you, it keeps your head in the books and out of trouble...... words, I'd never thought I'd sy myself"
"hahah yea u've surprised me."
"Everytime I type, it says error and its the 3rd time I'm typing this is damn irritating"
"hahha! ure jinxed?!"
"I'm not jinxed, I just got a slow com, you know, you're not the typical kinda girl I'd do this flirt thing with......"
"haha oh really? im obviously not very good with this flirt thing then..dun exactly know why i'm here anw..."
"Maybe you're here 'coz you feel electirc pink in your cheeks? Mind If I add you on msn?"
"haha it's actually a verse from a song thats stuck in my head. XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com...add me if u want."

'and this is how it started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home