Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm da fuckin' boss

Whoa, whatever you say boss! Is that a ring on your finger, cuz I'll kiss it. No ring, f*** it, I'll kiss your ringless hand anyways. Seriously, lemme kiss your hand. Ok ok ok, never mind, bad idea, no finger kissing. Whatever you say chief. Seriously, you are the don, the face of cosa nostra, the king of the streets, and the rest of us are merely cockroaches staying in your hotel. The criminal underground is nothing without you, that is, until one of us comes up with a good enough plot to take you out. Then it gets fun. I marry your wife, drink your liquor, run your business, and all is well. Until my underling decides to do the same to me. The circle of crime, so beautiful yet so fragile. What was I getting at? Oh yeah, you're the Mufasa of crime and we are but Elton John singing of your praises. For you, I recommend crimes like buying off senators, buying cities, buying boats of cocaine, running the Cuban government, being Russian, overthrowing governments, writing Facebook apps, joining together the 5 families, cutting off fingers, shooting joints, and other really really criminal sh**t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home