Friday, February 01, 2008

The department of Homeland Security

As per 10:44am on the 1st of feb 2008 I have received infomation that there are no previews this week, please do not ask for my sources as the department of Homeland Security does not allow me to issue any names or locations that might jeopardize the safety of my department or members of my Department. Please be informed that this is an official statement that I, the representative of Homeland Security, am issuing out to the press. Please do not be mistaken that this is a press conference as I will not be entertaining any questions or feedback. If you do have any questions or feedback, you may kindly address it by calling out 24 hour toll free hotline at 1800-homeland. That is 1800-4663-5263. Thank you and have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home