Thursday, November 22, 2007

Goodbye to you

So now I know that you've been leading a seperate life elsewhere. Wonder what's goin' on with you.

First Librarian painted.

Guess gettin' back together was an idea that could surface but really couldn't materialise. Leadin' two lives ain't easy but you kinda do it with ease. Guess you'll always have an explanation for whatever happens and I'll always leave and yet end up comin' back again. Wonder what it is that always makes women irresistable? Why does it always have to be one that's doin' something he/she isn't supposed to or not doin' something he/she is supposed to?

Goodbye to you,
goodbye to everything that I knew.
Guess I'll always be sayin' that. It's always the things that you don't want to remember that is always stuck in your head.
Ai wo bie zhou,
ru guo ni shuo ni bu ai wo.
bu yao ting jian ni zhen de shuo chu kou,
zai gei wo yi dian ren rou.
'And yet again, I'm singin' this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home