Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today was okay, met Mandy in the morning and played Dota. Man we ripped those AI bastards a new asshole! Met up with Miss after that to help her on her two day late and not started project. Bloody hell, what the fuck were we thinkin' when we miao'd like pussies? Triple double deckers? Ha ha Ha

Later I met up with Ling Ling, took the bus all the way to Marine Parade to play pool. I must say Marine Parade is Fuckin' far! The bus ride was like an hour long.

Let her win at pool before we just chilled outside the saloon. Took another long and borin bus ride, slept and drooled in my own mouth!

Had to explain to my parents why Mandy and I broke up and a gigantic cockroach flew into my room. I ended up covering my whole room with Baygon.

Gonna Dota soon. Elsa Lim is damn hot but its really sad what happened to her, I just wanna let her know that I'll be here for you. P.S. don't listen to what Jacob tells you!

Dinesh? Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like forever since you've been gone. Please come back to the SBM club room! Little Shaggy is askin' his uncle Juggy, "Where's uncle Shaggy?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home