Sunday, April 16, 2006

I haven't blogged in a long fuckin' while. Much has happened since the last update. Startin' school tomorrow. New classes, new faces.

I joined SBM club. I took part in LTC camp, I was involved in OGL camp and Orientation '06. I Finally bought Frozen Throne. I'm playin' Battle for middle earth II. I'm the IC for Jam&Hop '06. Passed my exams, Movin' on to Sem. 2 subjects with my two electives. I'm using a new phone, the Motorola Rzr. THis Rzr can't be opened too fast or the phone will go off. I finally got a skateboard. I haven't gotten anything from my wishlist. I watched a dozen over movies. My favourite so far is Domino. I'm still with Mandy. my knees still hurt. I like watchin' Zero Hour and American Chopper now. I'm growin' my hair but it doesn't look that long. Kar Wei's my new best friend. The bus stopped right infront of me last night and all the aunties tried to run infront of me to get in and I laughed at them. Mandy painted my toes green. Mandy cooked for me steaks the day before OGL camp. That was the first home cooked meal in over 5 months. I miss home cooked food. I had a blast at OGL camp. Dinesh Shacin and I form the 3 live crew. We puke and laugh together.

Yeah I guess that's all that happened so far. I think I'll update more often now.

If you don't like it, you can go suck a rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home